Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

                    Happy Birthday Daddy! We Love You!
38 years ago today my sweet husband was born. Gosh! He was only 24 when we started dating. Where does time go? Well, anyway, happy birthday Bryan. I love you. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and wonderful daddy. I can't imagine my life without you. I am so lucky to have you. I know sometimes things seem crazy and it feels like we never slow down, but know that as crazy as life may seem sometimes, I will always love you. I thank God for you every day. I hope I am blogging your 100th birthday one day! Haha! I am also going to give your mama a big thank you, too. I have to thank her for raising you to be the man you are. Thank you, Janice, for having Bryan and sharing him with me. I know you see all of these qualities that I see in him and I know you are proud of him.

Happy Birthday! I Love You!


No comments:

Post a Comment