Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blogger Challenge Day 20

Well, today of the blog challenge is a hobby of mine. Well, this blogging thing has become a hobby. I love doing it and I feel like I am doing this not only as a hobby, but as a "gift" for the kids and Bryan, for that matter. I can put all that we do (well, most of what we do), and pictures on here so we can always look back on it and remember when we did different things. I used to scrapbook, and I loved it, but I haven't been able to for over a year now. I do hope to get Jonah's scrapbook finished up. I feel bad doing 5 years of Noah's life and I only have about 1 year of Jonah's. My plan is to take the first week, or two if needed, that Jonah starts pre-school and do it! But, for now, the blog is helping me to keep up with all the memories. I am still getting used to it and how to do different things. It is so funny, when I figured out how to make a new header I got all excited and changed it 15 times just to do it and see which one I liked best. Brooke told me how to do it. I have probably drove her crazy asking questions and I probably still have more! Thank you Brooke for helping me.

1 comment:

  1. You have not driven me crazy! I love that you've started a blog! I love getting to see what's going on in the lives of the Amason's! And I love when you have a question - we don't get to talk enough!

    ReplyDelete