Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blogger Challenge Day 30

Oh my gosh! I almost forgot to do my last day of the blog challenge! It is my hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days. Well, I guess for my hope... I hope to be more patient. I have no patience at all! I have been working on it though! I think I've been doing pretty good! For my dreams... I dream of being a "June Cleaver" mother. I know I sound crazy, but I love old TV shows! I look at Aunt Bea (which I know she is just an aunt) and June Cleaver and wish I could raise my kids in those times! I've have told Bryan before that I wish we could have lived in those times. It just seems like such a simple life. I know it probably wasn't, but it doesn't hurt to dream! And as far as plans... I plan on trying my hand at this sewing thing. Hopefully, I will catch on pretty quick because it is something that I really want to do. Wow! This blog challenge is over! I hope you all enjoyed reading it and learning a little more about me. I have enjoyed it, but kinda glad it's over. I may not post for two weeks! Ha! Just kidding. I'll probably blog tomorrow!

1 comment: