Friday, November 5, 2010

Blogger Challenge Day 18

Today's blog challenge is baby photos. I had to go to mothers and get pictures. That is why my post is so late. Sorry.
This was my first "portrait" picture.


I actually thought this picture was cute. Wish I could see more of my face.

I asked my mother exactly, "what were you thinking putting those overalls on me?" She swears I looked cute and that it was in style then. Wow! Didn't realize I was THAT old! Ugh!

Cassie, my sister, will appreciate this one! I am knocking on her head!!! This is hilarious!!!

She will also appreciate this one. I think it is so funny. And, how did the photographer get us to sit like that with each other long enough to get a picture of it??? We must have liked each other!

I don't know how old I was in this picture, but if I had to guess I was 6 or 8 months. Check out the duck on the front of my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment