Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Flying

Zach took me, Bryan, Noah, and Jonah flying Saturday afternoon. Bryan and Noah went up first, then Jonah and I went. Noah and Bryan have flown with Zach before, but Jonah and I haven't. I have to say I was a little nervous! Not for me, but I was so afraid that we'd get up in the air and Jonah would freak out! But, he did great. We had to wear the headphones, and after he figured out that we could talk to each other through them, I didn't think I'd get him to shut up! Ha! He seemed to love it. And of course Noah did. I wouldn't be surprised a bit if he wanted to follow in Zach's footsteps and take lessons one day. He has always liked planes!


                                                  Here is Noah ready to go!
The dam

Our house

Jonah's getting ready to fly for his first time ever!

I'm ready!

Thank you Zach for taking us flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment