Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blogger Challenge Day 26

Today's blogger challenge is to name a funny (true) story. I'm not too funny a person so I guess I will share a story with you that happened when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. I had them pulled in the summer. I think I was 16? Not sure! Anyway, I had never been put to sleep or sedated, so I didn't do well with it- AT ALL! I remember the first night I had some company to visit me. I was talking, as well as I could, and trying to recall the things that had happened during the surgery. I told them how I had to be sedated more than usual because of how bad the roots were wrapped around my jawbone, and these were my words, " the dr. had to seduce  me more than usual!" Oh my! The looks I started getting! I still get laughed at for saying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment