Monday, November 1, 2010

Blogger Challenge Day 14

 Day 14 of the blog challenge is places I've traveled. Well, I've been to Tennessee to the mountains and Florida and Gulf Shores to the beach, but my biggest trip was when me, Bryan, Jason (Bryan's brother), and Jan (Jason's wife) went to the Bahamas. We were given the trip by a cousin of Jan's. All we had to pay for was plane tickets. It was one of those time share trips where you have to tour a condo and maybe buy...whatever...I was going to the Bahamas!! We got out of touring the condo and had a great time on the beach. We cruised over there and then stayed in a hotel for three days, then we cruised back. This was my first plane trip and, well, to say I was nervous is an understatement! When we took off I remember telling Bryan, "what am I thinking! I don't want to be on this plane!" Needless to say it was fine, I was fine, and I had a wonderful time. This first picture at the top of the blog is of me looking at the HUGE planes. The second picture is what we saw when we cruised into the Bahamas. Beautiful! I have never seen water this beautiful! It was paradise!
 This was the beach. It was so clean and I just couldn't get over how beautiful it was! Oh, by the way, we had some dude come up to us and try to get us to take "something" back to the US. Of course we told him no, but it was a little scary!!
 The next pictures are of me and Bryan, of course, but the second one is us on the ship.
Sorry for the poor quality of pictures. I had to scan old photos, and, well, you know. I will always remember this trip. We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment