Monday, January 31, 2011

Some More "First" Pics (Jonah)

 These are just a few pics of Jonah Bug when he was itty bitty. Noah was pretty itty bitty himself! This is what Jonah's mouth looked like most of the time when he was a baby. It was usually WIDE open and he usually had a HUGE grin across his face!
Here is Noah and Jonah having a little conversation!
My two little men
I always loved this picture of the two of them napping together. Jonah was about a month and a half old.
Look at that sweet baby face!
And this one....
Noah and Jonah's first Christmas picture (Jonah was 4 days old in this pic)
Noah loving on Jonah
Sorry these pics are in no particular order. I am just proud of myself for getting this much done!

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't this make you want another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that you are going back and doing this!! How sweet! Don't you just wish you could freeze those first few weeks so you could soak it up a little bit more?

    ReplyDelete