Sunday, January 30, 2011

The First Few Days Of Jonah's Life

Since I started this blog after the birth of both of my babies I thought I would catch up on getting a few pictures on here. Bear with me. I was just getting a digital camera when Jonah was born and have got a few from Mema's camera, too, but I will probably have to scan most of Noah's on here :( Well, at least I have some, right? So the next few days(or weeks knowing me) will mostly be dedicated on getting most of the last 7 years on here! So here we go!
   
               This is daddy bringing Jonah to meet all of his family.
Jonah Bret Amason December 8,2006  9lbs 5oz 20.5" long 8:03am
Look at the jaws on this kid!
His first feeding
Noah got a new DVD that day. Cars!
Mema holding Jonah for the first time.
Papa holding Jonah for the first time.
Granny and Mema waiting on Jonah to get here!
Papa and Paw Paw waiting on Jonah to get here!
Noah giving Jonah a kiss. He loved him...at first! LOL!
Proud big brother!
Uncle Ross and Aunt Cassie with Jonah. This was Uncle Ross's first visit (the next morning), but Aunt Cassie was there the night before and got to love on him!
Daddy with Jonah and Noah
Jonah ready to go home!
After we got home that day we had a little photo session!
Jonah's first Christmas. He was 17 days old!
Berford with his great grandchildren
Berford with his five grandchildren and two great grandchildren
I have a few more pics to upload from my external hard drive from Jonah's first few days. I'll save them for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment