Thursday, January 20, 2011

Noah's "Spot"

Ok. So I don't know if you can see it or not, but there is a spot between Noah's eyes. See it?
Now I guess you're wondering what this might be? Well, he took a couple of erasers to school the other day because he said his were almost used up. When he got in the car I see this spot on his face (there is also one under his chin, you just can't see it in this pic). I asked him what it was and he said he didn't know. When we got home he went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and said, "I guess it's where I was making the eraser stick to my head and chin!" So in other words he was making it suction to his head, and he had done it for so long that it ended up making a hickey on it! SO FUNNY! Most of you may know the story of the time my sister did this with a medicine cup when she was little. She was watching TV and was sucking the cup to her lips and when she finished watching her show, she went into the bathroom and saw the results!!! Her lips were HUGE and PURPLE. They were so bad she couldn't go to school the next day! She is gonna kill me for posting this, but my kids are so much like her...in CRAZY ways!! (i love you cassie)

1 comment: