Sunday, January 9, 2011

Noah's First Basketball Game

The basketball game on Saturday was fun as usual! It is so funny to me to watch these little boys run around and try to shoot baskets! They have the best time though. This is, by far, my favorite sport that Noah participates in. They don't take score in this age bracket (1st and 2nd graders), so it is not at all competitive. They get to go to practice once a week, learn a Bible verse for the week, and then get different color stars to iron on their shirts for learning their verse and participation in the game. Noah loves playing Upward! 
Noah running out to meet all the other players.

Will, Noah, Tanner, and Devin (in red) at the start of game.

Noah in action!





Going in for half-time.

I promise to try and get better pictures to post next week (or the next). I am soooo hoping to get a new camera. Mine is horrible at taking sports pictures. And, well, let's face it....I have boys...they will be playing sports...I need a good camera! Period!

1 comment:

  1. Every mama needs a good camera! That's what "we" got for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete