Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Topiaries and Wall Cling

For my birthday my mother-in-law gave me two topiaries. I decided to put them in the foyer by the front door. How cute are they? Thanks Janice!
So, since I had new decor in the foyer I decided I would do something that I have been wanting to do (plus it was half-off at Hobby Lobby!). I bought a vinyl wall cling and put it above the door. Like?
Final product!
I had to ask Bryan if he noticed anything. He looked around forever and I finally told him to turn on the foyer light and look. He walked a little closer over to it and looked almost as if he thought I had painted it on the wall. I had his approval!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you did that by yourself! Luke has a wall cling above his bed, and it took 3 men...and about 2 hours...to get it hung! It looks really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Those are hard to hang! Good job! And I didn't know Hobby Lobby even had those.

    ReplyDelete