Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Opening A Gift

Cassie and I got to go spend some time with the Davis family, who was home for the holidays. Cassie, Brooke, and I went to Ashland to a store, and when we got there it was closed. Just my luck! Oh well! Maybe next time. So, we headed back to Brooke's moms to see Avery Claire. She was asleep, but her mommy said it was time for her to wake up, so she got her out of bed. Poor baby! I'm sorry we interrupted your nap. She was in such a good mood. She got to open her gift from Noah and Jonah and she sent back a gift for them to open. Thank you guys! The boys love it!
What could it be???

Disney Scene It! What a fun game!
Avery Claire opening her gift
Avery Claire, Cassie, and Aunt B
*P.S. I totally stole these pics from Brooke's blog. I hope she doesn't mind

2 comments:

  1. Brooke isn't going to love it that Jonah is wearing his Razorback fleece suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wish for the Razorbacks to pull it out last night!! Glad we got to spend a little time with y'all. We need to meet in B'ham for a shopping day!

    ReplyDelete