Monday, January 17, 2011

Babysitting

We got to spend a little time with the sweetest little girl today! Avery Claire! I didn't know how Jonah would react to her at first, but boy, he loved her! If he wasn't following her around, she was following him! She has the best personality! She got out of the car waving at us. Truth be know, it was the dog she liked first, but I like to say it was me :) ! I was truly amazed at how she just adjusted so well to us! She was perfect!

                  She is looking out the door at the cat in this picture!
Sweet face!
I love this picture of her with her mouth wide open! She was looking at something Jonah was doing.
Look at that sweet face!
She was trying to eat Jonah's cell phone.
She decided my cabinet needed cleaning out. Look at her handing me my colander.
She did some serious cleaning out! 
Jonah decided he'd get in on the action! 
If you can see her, Avery Claire is under Jonah!
Man...I have alot of bowls! I bet she really thought it needed cleaning! 
Jonah found a funnel to play with!
I guess with all the pictures I was taking, Jonah decided to take some himself! 
She decided to check out all the magazines. 
When I moved the magazine basket, she and Jonah decided they needed to crawl through the coffee table.
Couldn't you just squeeze those cheeks!
Look at 'em!
My mother came for a little bit to see Avery Claire, but after she'd been here a while the boys decided they wanted to go outside. So, Mema went out with them. Avery Claire watched out the window. I put Jonah's boggin on her and covered her up with a blanket and we sat on the porch for a few minutes, but the wind was blowing and it was a little cool for her I thought. We came back in because I didn't want to be responsible for getting this sweet girl sick!
I took a picture of her from outside. Look how funny!
I had a blast with her today! Such a difference in boys and girls! Jonah was such a wonderful helper today. I think he really liked her. And you're probably wondering why Noah isn't in any of these pictures. Well, he laughed at her a good bit, but he is too "big" to play with babies! Haha! Thank you Brooke for sharing her with me today. I'm glad you trust me that much with such an important "package". I hope I can do it for you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Avery Claire had a blast getting spoiled at "Aunt B's!!" Thanks for taking such good care of her! It's so great to have a friend that loves your baby and is excited to keep her on such short notice. The next time we're home, we're coming to play, but I'm staying so I won't miss out on the fun! Tell Jonah thanks for entertaining Avery Claire!

    ReplyDelete