Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ice

So, all the snow we were to get....we didn't get it! We got ice, but we treated it like snow. Remember in the last post I told you that we did a little redneck sledding? Well, I'll explain. We packed up the kids on the rhino and rode over to PawPaw and Granny's to ride the sled (really it was a knee board). We would give 'em a big push, and off they would go. Of course, my battery in my camera died while we were over there, so I don't have many pictures, but the second time Jonah rode it, he laid down on his belly on it and went down the hill. It was hilarious! And then, Noah did it.They had a ball! I even rode it a few times, but no, I don't have pictures (thank God).
Noah and Jonah ready to ride.

Noah fixing to go "sledding". See, to look at the ground. You would think there is nothing, but there is ice and it is slick!

Look at him go!

Jonah's turn!

There he goes!

Bryan would ride down the hill and pick them up so they wouldn't have to walk back up the hill.

We played about 45 minutes or so, then we headed home for some hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment