Friday, June 22, 2012

Show us your life: Show us your dining room


Well, it is that time again! Show us your life over at Kelly's Korner. I didn't link up last week only because I was on vacation and was too lazy to upload the pictures that I had taken before we left. So, I'll post the bedroom when I post the kids bedrooms. Anywho, today is dining rooms. One of the most poorly decorated rooms in the house. Why? Because like most every body I know, I don't use it. We eat at the bar in the kitchen. So, here are some "not so lovely pics" of it. This is looking at it from the kitchen.
This is looking from the foyer.
Another shot from just inside the door from the kitchen.
Lovely pic from the other side of the room ;)
And the other side...
And this is from the stairs in the foyer.
Showing the stairs from the dining room
And there you have it. Plain. Blah. I can't wait to see some of the other ones that are linked up!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment