Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Bet You Can't Believe I Have Posted A New Post!

Ya'll, seriously, I didn't mean to not blog for a while! Our summer flew by and now it is close to Thanksgiving and this is only HALF of what we did this summer! I will post the rest maybe this weekend. But, from these pictures you can see how busy we were! We had a 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration for the in-laws. We had baby showers, wedding showers, weddings, vacation bible school, and revival...I honestly don't know that I have EVER had a summer so full and go by SO FAST!!! So, here are pictures and some may have captions and some may not....here we go...
                                     This is our whole Amason Family
A little swinging (Jonah and Jaden) 
And kickball (Jacob and Noah)
And EVERY TIME we had to go to Oxford this summer, which wasn't much thank the good Lord, we had to eat at Golden Corral!! My, my, my. How I got tired of that place! But, at least I could get a good salad! But, this is the reason we had to go...
COTTON CANDY!!! 
And no, that's not Papa's, he was holding it for one of the kids.
We went to the beach in June and the first half of the week Aunt Cassie and Mema and Papa and Tessa came.


Mema got buried...

AND Mema got kisses from the beach boy! Dear merciful heavens!! She actually rubbed his sunscreen on his back for him a few times!!!!
We played putt putt one night. 
Even did a little dancing to some of their great music.





And I have no clue why these anniversary pictures got separated from the rest, but here they are. Janice and Fred...
 

Lynn had some very cute decor that we used. It turned out so pretty!
And Lynn and Carlton made this cute "50" out of old pictures.
Janice and Fred with all their kids (Shelia, Carlton, Bryan, and Jason)

Janice and Fred with the grand kids (Zach, Chrissy, Caleb, Jacob, Noah, Jonah, and Jaden)
Now back to beach pictures...at The Hangout in the bubbles!
Mema had to have a nap after all those kisses.
And, at Lulu's Noah and Jonah wanted to go on the, well, I don't even know what it's called, but guess who was too small to go up by themself and had to have an adult accompany them? And also guess which adult got to accompany them? If you guessed Jonah and me then congratulations, you're right!! Oh my!!! I was so ready to come down from there. Mema had already left, but you bet your bottom she would've been the one to go up if she had been there!! 
Looks like TONS of fun, right? ;) 
Noah absolutely LOVED it. Jonah...eeeeh...not so much. ME? Absolutely not!

Also over the summer, we grew what we thought was going to be a squash, well, it turned out to be pumpkins!! They took over EVERYTHING and we had to dig it up :( But, we planted it at Papa and Mema's and we had to go check on it occasionally.
We did get to swim daily! I got an app on my phone called actionshot and it's the best app ever!! This is Jonah jumping in. See how it takes a few pics and then you edit it and it looks like he is in motion...LOVE IT!!! It's so cool!
Noah's actionshot
Noah's basketball actionshot
Watched some fireworks on the 4th of July

I promise to do another post over the weekend and get up to date, but right now isn't 39 pictures alot to look at?? I think so. See ya in a couple of days!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun summer! And it didn't seem like there were 39 pictures so you did good!! :)

    ReplyDelete