Tuesday, June 5, 2012

T-Ball

I have yet to post anything about t-ball and I don't know how that has happened. Everything is just so busy. We run from the time we get up to the time we go to bed. I'm so glad summer is here and we can slow down a little. Here are a few pics from one of the games...
He's ready to run to second.
And he's off!! 
After this particular game, we came home and Jonah wanted to play outside. Of course, he thinks to play outside he has to have on his boots. That looked really cool!! Ha!
This is one of my favorite pictures of the whole season! Cousins, Jonah #15 and Jaden #12. Isn't that the sweetest thing. 
I'm glad the season is over and Jonah is, too! He got to where he complained when it was time to quit playing at home to go to practice or games.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute out there playing ball!! I can't wait until Ellie is old enough to play!! :)

    ReplyDelete