Thursday, December 9, 2010

Something New!

Look at my new toy! Yep! I got a sewing machine. Just a simple, basic, hopefully easy-to-use sewing machine. I had my first lesson yesterday. Thanks Janice! Bless her heart! It took us 3 hours to half-finish a pair of pants for Jonah! Of course, you have to take into consideration that we had to unpack and get the machine ready to sew on, and the machine jammed up one time and we had to figure out what was wrong. Don't worry! Somehow the needle came unthreaded at the top! I'm pretty slow right now, but hopefully I will catch onto it pretty easy!
I got it at Wal-Mart. A Singer Simple 23 stitch!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to learn to sew! Maybe you can get it perfected and start making all those cute little clothes!! If you need a guinea pig let me know, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may need a guinea pig! I hope to learn to make the pillow case dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hope you learn and can teach me - seriously!! Can't wait to see your first finished product!

    ReplyDelete