Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

Christmas morning! Ahhhh! Santa came! The toys! The laughter! The excitement! It doesn't get any better! We are so blessed to be able to have a Christmas! I know there are so many people in the world who do without and I thank God every day for all our blessings! I am so thankful for the season itsself and what it truly means! I know everything seems to revolve around Santa and toys, and as you'll see in the pictures, our house is no different! But, I stopped and thanked God for everything we were truly blessed with that day! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I leave you with pictures of the many toy blessings we had!
Look at all that Santa left! It looks like Toys 'R Us exploded in our living room!

Noah's toys

Jonah's toys

Look at those faces! They are ready to check it all out!

Noah must see something that excites him!

For the longest, Jonah would just point at all his stuff! It was hilarious!

Noah still checking it all out!

Jonah is still pointing!

Noah's new BB gun

Jonah is showing me his Toy Story game. Noah is looking at his new Mario hat.

Cool hat, huh? He looks soooo big in this picture.

Noah's aircraft carrier

Jonah finally decided to try out his new Rip Rider.

Jonah and Noah's new robes! SO CUTE!

Jonah got a Smart Cycle and it is the coolest thing. He played it over and over! Noah even played on it!

Aunt Cassie looking at her stocking from Santa.

Noah playing with a log truck.

Uncle Ross looking at his stocking from Santa.

And of course, what's Christmas morning without monkey bread??? I have been doing this for a few years now...we love it! Coffee, monkey bread, presents...so fun!

It started snowing a little and the boys wanted to try out their new Rip Riders. They looked so fun. I wanted to try it, but a broken arm or leg and a trip to the ER would not be good on Christmas day! I'll try later thank you!

Having fun on the Rip Riders!

Check out the below post.

No comments:

Post a Comment