Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finished Project

So, as you know, I started my first sewing project last week. And no, it didn't take a full week to make! Janice and I worked on it the first day for a couple of hours, then we finished the pants yesterday. I tackled the elephant on the shirt this morning by myself (of course, she told me how to do it). I think I can do this sewing thing! It isn't perfect, but I think I did ok for my first time! Jonah was not interested in putting it on. AT ALL! He told me that he didn't like elephants and that he really didn't like 10 inch elephants! WHAT?? What does that mean really? He said he likes 1 inch elephants. (what a 4 year old mind!) So, I said, "look it IS a 1 inch elephant!" That didn't work! I then had to bribe him to get him to wear it! I told him I would let him draw on my phone if he would wear it. He put it on quick then! Please overlook his hair in the picture, we are getting a haircut tomorrow!
Isn't it just the cutest?

Thank you Janice for helping me. You are a real patient woman for putting up with me on this project! I am sure that I am not through asking questions! But, I am also sure that when I do have a question, you'll have the perfect answer! 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I like ALL elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job!!!! Don't you love that feeling when you have successfully completed a sewing task? I will warn you it is very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good job! I like elephants...as long as they are not a certain crimson and white looking elephant:)

    ReplyDelete