Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Jonah

Today is your birthday! You are 4 years old! You weigh 35.4 lbs and are 41.5" tall! Wow! You are so big! When you got up, we gave you your birthday gift. A Leapster game. This is a picture of you when you got it. (How 'bout that hair)
You started playing it right away.

We had your party on Saturday December 4, 2010.This is the cake! How cute is it??? I was super excited about it! Meredith made it, and she did a fantastic job! I couldn't have been happier!

We got everything set up for the party!
You got a Buzz Lightyear flashlight from Granny.

You got Gator Golf from Mema.
You got Red Rover from Carlton, Lynn, Zach, and Caleb.
You got Alphie from Uncle Ross and Aunt Cassie.

Uncle Ross also thought you should have a Razorback fleece pullover. How cute!
You got a super cool helmet, sword, and shield from Jason, Jan, Jacob, and Jaden.
It was time to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles!
Blow those candles out!
Now this is where it got messy! Carlton shoved your face in your piece of cake. Poor baby! But, it made for a pretty cute picture. And, it was good cake, too!
After the party we were all pretty pooped, so we came home and watched Auburn play and rested a while! I thought this was a cute picture of you and Uncle Ross! You think he hung the moon!
Just for notes: it flurried this morning on your birthday! This may possibly be the only year you see this. It has been extra cold so far this winter!

Happy birthday Jonah Bug! I love you so much. You have brought so much joy to my life! You are a handful, but I wouldn't change a thing! You have such a good disposition, and always make us laugh! You are so funny! I am so glad God let me be you mama! I love you Bug! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday, Jonah! I can't believe you're 4 whole years old! And just trust me on this, Alphie has come a long way since I had one! Hope you're having a fun day! Since you'll wear whatever, maybe you'll be getting a Bama shirt for Christmas from Avery Claire!

    ReplyDelete