Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Riding 4-Wheelers

Noah has found out that he can ride his Daddy's 4-wheeler. And Jonah has figured out HE can ride Noah's 4-wheeler. I have to watch Jonah closely. He gets away from me pretty fast! And, Noah, well, let's just say he thinks he can do anything! He rides around this yard like a "big dog." He wants to ride Daddy's 4-wheeler ALL the time now! Most of the time he won't ride his! Of course it just scares me! I have to ride with Jonah on Noah's 4-wheeler most of the time because he wears me out chasing him all over the yard! I guess it is good exercise though!



                                    Look at Jonah cheesing for the camera!
Jonah's little legs just barely touch!

Noah thinks he is something getting to ride his Daddy's 4-wheeler!
Look at Jonah's sweet little face.
Noah looks too little to be riding that big 'ol thing!


                                                          He thinks he's pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love this fallish weather? Can't believe Noah is big enough to ride the big 4 wheeler! And I love the Mario Bros. shirt!

    ReplyDelete