Saturday, September 4, 2010

Camping In The Living Room

Mema bought Noah and Jonah a tent yesterday. They LOVED it! Bryan put it together and they played in it all night! They played with toys in it, made shadow puppets with flashlights, and played hide-n-seek. When it was time to go to bed, they decided they wanted to sleep in it. So, camping they did! They do not usually sleep together, so getting them to go to sleep was a chore. I finally had to lay down on the couch so I could keep them from playing and giggling. They sounded like a bunch of girls!!! They finally went to sleep somewhere around 11:00. Noah woke me up at 2:00 this morning and said that Jonah wasn't in the tent anymore. I went in there and he was in there sound asleep! I came to the conclusion that Noah was sleep walking, which he does sometimes. They got up at 6:27 this morning, which is TOO early for Mama! Especially after going to bed so late and then being woke up in the middle of the night! I love some sleep! I am sure we will be doing this some more because they got up and talked and talked about it! I am sure we will get Mema's money's worth out of it! Thank you Mema!


Noah is pretending to sleep, but Jonah is cheesing!
Now Jonah is pretending!
                                                 Jonah had to find turtle! Can't sleep without him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how much fun!! It's way better to camp inside than it is outside!

    ReplyDelete