Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Guess Who Visited Noah Last Night?


Yes, that's right...the Tooth Fairy!!!
He came to my room last night, after being in bed for 10 minutes or so, and said, "my tooth is REALLY loose!" I told him to tell Daddy after he got out of the shower to pull it. Well, the next thing I see is Noah running to the door of my bedroom yelling, "it's just hanging!!!" I jump up, only to see blood all in the floor, all in my bathroom sink, and all over Noah's feet. The tooth was just hanging...literally! Bryan had "flicked" it, as he and Noah says, and was just hanging by a piece of skin. I know...too much information. But, it did look as if there had been a massacre in my bathroom with all the blood! Now most of you know that this is not his first tooth that he has lost. but to us it is because the dentist had to pull the first two. So, needless to say, there is alot of excitement in the Amason household. 
This is what the tooth fairy left. He was so excited when he woke up this morning. He came running to my bedroom and told me that the tooth fairy had left his tooth for him to keep and that he got $5 left on his dresser. I said, "wow, that tooth fairy is smart. She must have known that if she got the tooth out from your pillow and put money back under there that she would have woke you up!" Man that tooth fairy is smart. Who else but the tooth fairy would think such a thing! Thank you tooth fairy for not waking Noah up!
This picture was taken a week ago. I just wanted to be able to compare!

3 comments:

  1. I loved getting a call from Noah first thing this morning to tell me all about losing his tooth. He's such a sweet boy, but he's growing up too fast! Love him (and you all) so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Congrats, Noah! I wish I lived at your house so I could $5 a tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Noah is very handsome without his tooth. I also think his Toothfairy is very generous and "VERY SMART" I was lucky I got a quater. I would have knocked all my teeth out for a 5 dollar bill!!!

    ReplyDelete