Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dirty Boys

These boys have been working hard today! They have been helping their Daddy get the building finished that he built. They have been non-stop ALL day!! They came in and were so dirty I didn't want them to come in! I begged them to take a bath. I finally coaxed them into it telling them they could eat their snack IN the tub! Yea... I had to do what I had to do!!


Here is Jonah showing off his filthy feet!

He look so proud doesn't he?
Here is Noah's filthy feet. Pretty dirty, huh?
Here is the top of Noah's. Really? The top? How could that happen? Was he rolling in dirt? Ok, yea he probably was. What was I thinking?
And last, but not least, the wonderful picture of how I coaxed them into the tub! Pretty smart of me, huh? I thought so! Hey, if it gets them into the bath, I don't care what they eat in the tub!
I know this was not the best post to read, but I want to remember this forever! And, I want them to be able to see it, too!

4 comments:

  1. What are they eating in the bath tub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, Jonah is eating a pear(cut up) and Noah is eating an apple(cut up).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id love to fuck his ass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orlick his dirty feet and diaper

    ReplyDelete