Tuesday, April 19, 2011

T-Ball and Baseball

We've been very busy at the Amason household! Baseball season has officially began! If we don't have a game, we have practice. One child or the other!!! They both have done such a good job. We are very proud of them!

  Here is Jonah ready for his first game (sorry for the blurry pic, trying not to use auto, but its hard!!)
Back of Jonah's jersey
Cheeser!
Batter up!! Look how itty bitty he is!!!
Playing in the outfield
Such a serious face! But, I love those fat little lips! (for any of you who know my nephew Zach, doesn't he look like him in this pic?)
His daddy took these pics, I guess this is a side shot?? Pretty cute though!
Back of Noah's jersey. (he has been #6 the past three years, but this year it was taken, so Noah asked me if he could be 00 (he pronounces that double zero). One day he asked Jonah if he knew what # was on his jersey and Jonah said no. Noah said it starts with a double!!! I laughed so hard! What kids don't say!
Praying before the game 
Patiently waiting for a ball to come his way! (this is another one of those "no auto" pics)
Batter up! He got a great hit this day!


3 comments:

  1. I love warm weather and baseball season!! But I bet you wish you had just one night at home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until my boys start playing ball! It looks like fun, and your boys are so handsome in those uniforms!!

    ReplyDelete