Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hind Catcher

If any of you have any tips on how to make a photo "clearer" that I have taken on my iphone, please HELP!!! Anywho...in case any of you don't know, Jonah is playing t-ball this year. He is so cute, too! He is definitely the smallest one on the team, but really holds his own! He usually plays right field, but last night when it was the other teams turn to bat our wee little ones went out and took the field and I just assumed Jonah was in the dugout waiting his turn. Oh but no! I saw this little body walking to catchers position and I ask, "who is our hind catcher?" Someone informs me it's Jonah! What??? Hilarious! The suit was bigger than him! You can barely see him in this picture, but you get the picture....right?
We ended up winning so bad that for three innings Coach Josh brought all the little ones to "big" positions. Such as Jonah at 2nd base! Oh, even funnier! He did stop a ball though and did a really good job. How nice is that of Coach Josh to let the little ones get the feel of infield??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment