Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised. They haven't been edited yet, but I was ready to post them. It was just about dark, so some were fuzzy, but I think we got a few cute ones!! The wind was blowing horribly, but thankfully a log had washed up on shore the day before which made for a good "prop". Thank you Shelia for taking pictures for us.
And because they are so funny...
Don't you love the wind blown look??



I LOVE this one. I hope it can be edited. Noah was trying to be funny, but I told him to try not to laugh or make Jonah laugh.





Jonah writing his name.


2 comments:

  1. These are so good!! I love khaki and white beach pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Your boys are so cute! This makes me want to take some of my boys on the beach. Such good pictures, and what a great memory of them together at this age!

    ReplyDelete