Monday, June 27, 2011

Sir, Can I See Your License?

Before you have a stroke, he was sitting between my legs the whole time! On Saturday, Jonah and I went over the the boat storage to see Bryan and Noah. Noah, Jonah, and I decided to go over to Grannies house and Noah begged to drive. Since he has driven the golf cart and the rhino I thought, well, it is pretty much the same thing. So, I let him sit between my legs and do the gas, brakes, and steering all himself! No worries...it was only on the long, gravel road and no highways involved! He really did a great job! He wanted to use his right and left foot, but I put my foot on his left one so he could only use the right one! (gotta teach them right...right?)
He's so proud of himself!
It is hard to believe that in less than 8 short years he will be driving all by himself! Where does the time go???

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! I can remember driving for the first time . . . you know in Clay County, we all get started a little early :)

    ReplyDelete