Monday, March 7, 2011

Mama's Sick! (And A Question For You)

Yes, its true, I'm sick! Strep throat to be exact. I thought only kids got that? Oh, well, I have it. I woke up on Saturday with a fever, no sore throat. As the day went on, the worse I felt. My fever never broke, but when the Tylenol wore off, I could tell. I would get so cold and I would start shivering. By that night my throat started hurting. I ran a fever all night and woke up Sunday with an even more sore throat. I decided to go to CARES in Oxford since Bryan would be able to keep the kids, otherwise I would have had to drag Jonah to the dr with me this morning! And they had a birthday party to go to and I didn't want them to miss it just because I was sick! My Daddy Paul ended up coming and picking me up and taking me to CARES. He didn't want his baby (that's me) having to go by herself! How sweet was that?? He is so good to all of us. He took such good care of us when we were little and he still does! He would do anything for his family! Bryan held the fort down at home. He took care of the kids on Saturday while I rested (and Noah even had company spend the night so he had one extra kid). And Sunday he took them to church that morning, the party that afternoon, and back to church last night! Bless his heart. I know it can be a handful...especially when you're not used to it! Thank you Bryan and Daddy Paul for all you did.
   Meanwhile this morning, Jonah's being such a good boy playing by himself while I wash up a few clothes that piled up over the weekend. I am feeling a bit better. No fever. Just a horrible burning throat! I am looking at all the blogs I missed over the weekend and I have come across Shabby Apple. Have you heard of this place? Such cute dresses. I am thinking of ordering one for Easter. Just can't decide which one. So, I am asking your opinion. Which one do you like?






4 comments:

  1. Oooohhh, I love these dresses! I'll have to check out this place myself! My favorite is the turquoise...although I really like all three! I'm so sorry you're sick...the only thing worse than sick babies is a sick mama who is used to taking care of everything. I'm glad you have lots of good help, and I hope you're back to 100% very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Shabby Apple when I was looking for maternity dresses - but I forgot about it until now!! I like the last dress best, I think, but they're all very cute! Hope you feel much better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you Sunday! I love all three, especially the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling better. Mama's do not have time to be sick...I wish the germs of the world would stay away from us and our babies too.
    Love the last dress. Thanks for the new website they have some really cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete