Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Noah and Jonah's Spend The Night Company

Noah and Jonah wanted Jacob and Jaden to spend the night one night. So, Jan and I got that arranged and Friday after school I picked Noah and Jacob up from school and he came to our house. We then got on the four-wheeler and rhino and went to Jason and Jan's house and picked up Jaden. Jonah was ecstatic! We picked Jaden up and came back to our house.
We played basketball, soccer, the Wii, rode gators and four-wheelers, and rode bicycles and scooters. Bryan picked up pizza for super and we came in to eat. After that, we were back outside for more play. When it was finally dark we came in and Jonah and Jaden took baths and then Noah and Jacob took showers. It was now time for a snack, so I made them cookies and cream milkshakes. We attempted to watch a movie, but that didn't happen. Too much excitement. We played a little more then I attempted to get all of these wild boys to bed. We went from aerobed to tent to couches to floors and Jaden had had enough! He never said a word. Just looked at me with his little eyes and I could see it! His Mama was on his mind. I asked him if he was ok and he just shook his head and said yes. Then he starts playing with a tractor that was left in the floor. I told him we needed to go to bed and then he said it..."I want my Mama." So, Bryan called Jan and I took him home. I think he was glad to see her! I got back home and I slept with Jonah in his bed and Noah and Jacob got in Noah's bed. Notice I didn't say they went to sleep. They giggled and talked 'til about 11:30. Then they gave it up. I didn't hear little voices again until 4:30 AM . I went to see what they were up to and they had just woke up and needed some water to drink. They went back to sleep and slept until about 6:30. Jaden came back over to play and they stayed until about lunch. I think they all had a good time, but those were some tired little boys! Jacob and Jaden come back and spend the night soon!


                                        This is them jumping on the aerobed.
This is their sweet faces when I got them all stopped long enough to smile for the camera!

Jonah and Jaden was, at one point, going to sleep on the aerobed.

Jacob and Noah was, at one point, going to sleep in the tent.

Jacob and Noah got in a little Wii time!

Jaden and Jonah playing with the skate-board ramps.

Noah and Jacob were tired. They needed a break, so they got a snack and watched a little TV.

I'm not really sure how these two little ones come up with this, but this is what I caught them doing! Skate-board skiing!

Here is Jaden pulling Jonah!

Noah and Jacob rode the scooters.

They rode 'til they were pooped!

Jonah and Jaden rode the gator.

Look at those sweet faces! Don't they look like they're having a good time?


2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! They are all good, sweet boys. Maybe Jaden will make it through the night next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun!! I can just hear those little giggles! Glad y'all had a good night!

    ReplyDelete