Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweets For Sweeties

Noah's 3rd grade class had a little party on Valentine's Day. It was called "Sweets For Sweeties". They had cake, ice cream, and pink lemonade. The plan was to incorporate some etiquette lessons. So, the party started with having their plates, with food on them, and one of the teachers started giving the lessons. Let me tell you, it was so cute to see these kids trying to sit up straight and not put elbows on the table! I actually saw one little girl look over at a little boy and press onto his back and say, "sit up straighter!" I laughed on the inside SO HARD!! They all had to dress up and we even had a little music going! It was such a fun memory!


Noah and his sweet self!


I asked Noah to turn a give me a smile and this is what I got...

He was so tired of pictures!
A little group shot...
A few of the boys from another class...
We had a little "photo session". Bryan's sister took the pictures for us. This is Dalton. Noah's best friend. Look at that cute grin!
Noah's sweet picture. 
Then....the dancing started!!

From what I saw and heard from the teachers, the kids LOVED EVERY MINUTE of it! We had so much help from parents getting this together for them. I think it was definitely a day they will always remember!

2 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute idea!! That is definitely one thing I miss about teaching the "babies" (although I know they don't consider themselves babies;)...all the fun stuff...and the days of fun are the ones they will always remember. I always have kids that I've taught before come up to me and say "do you remember when we..."...and it always ends with something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a precious idea!!! I love it!!! And I love the look on his face when he was looking at you....like, "MOM, PUH-LEASE!" :)

    ReplyDelete