Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Can See Your Ears!

Jonah got a haircut last week, and as Paw Paw says, "I can see your ears!" He has been wanting it cut so he can spike it up like Noah. Well, I can't cut that much off at one time! We are gonna have to do it gradually! He loves it, and I have already spiked it, but it's not spiked to me. It looks more like a mess because it is still pretty long. But, don't tell him. He doesn't know the difference!
He looks so different to me. And, I can see his ears. I just don't know if I like that or not! 
Tracy, the girl who cuts it, asked me if I was gonna cry. I said no! I really want to cry every morning when I am brushing the "rat nest" out of it! He had gotten horrible about me brushing it every morning. I even used detangler on it and he would still scream. So my mornings have gotten a little easier!
As I was taking pics of it outside the beauty shop, he said, "here take one of this side, too!" So here you go:
He is starting K-4 next month, and is not too excited about it. So, I used this haircut as blackmail! I told him if he got a "big boy haircut" he would have to go to school. So far, it's working, but we'll see when he has to actually go to school!
My baby isn't a baby anymore!

And, just so you can see what a mess it looks like when it's spiked...check this out:
Funny, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I have no been able to comment but i wanted to tell you how beautiful your pool is !!! I love the rock around it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonah looks so handsome with his new haircut!

    ReplyDelete