Monday, May 16, 2011

We've Been....

I am gonna go ahead now and apologize for blurry pictures. Seriously...what's up? I see people all the time who post pictures on their blog from their iphone! So, what am I doing wrong. Here is how I do it...I email them to myself and download them to my iphoto on my computer, then, download them to the blog. Am I doing it right? Help me out people!! Anyway, in between baseball and tee-ball we get in a few days of playing at our house and Mema and Papa's. Noah, Jonah and Papa have gotten into this thing of looking for four leaf clovers. (and this really was the BEST picture...on my phone!!! Then on the blog...horrible!!! UGH!!!!!) So we've been doing alot of this.....
Papa, Noah, and Jonah looking for four leaf clovers
Noah riding Jonah on the razor
Running thru sprinklers
Noah fishing 
Jonah fishing

Jonah got popped in the nose by a ball at Noah's practice. And not by one of the balls in the game. He and another little boy were throwing a ball by themselves and Jonah missed it...and wham o!!! He got popped! Let's just say, blood everywhere! He's alright though! He does have lace marks from the ball!
And, I finished my wreath for the front door!
Again, sorry for blurry pictures! Guess I'll have to start using my "real" camera!

3 comments:

  1. That wreath is beautiful!!! Looks like y'all have been enjoying spring for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am no expert, but....I hook my iphone up to the computer and then I pull up the iphone and click and drag the pictures to my desktop and upload them from there. There might be an easier way, but that's how I do it.

    ReplyDelete