Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of Soccer Practice

This year Noah decided to give soccer a try. We told him it was his decision to make and that if he wanted to, that we would try it. He knows there is alot of running involved and he was not liking that part, but after one practice he said, "I like this, but it wears me out!" I asked him if he was sure he wanted to do it and he said in a big, excited voice, "oh yea!" I'm glad that he likes it so much and I hope he continues to like it. I think it must have really wore him out because by the time I got back to his room to check on him after I put him into bed, he was fast asleep! Hooray for soccer!!!!
Noah kicking the ball around
Noah looks like he might know what he is doing!
This was the funny part of practice...Miss Erica and Miss Mindy tried to show the kids how it is done!
Noah is starting to get the hang of it
This was after practice...he's still smiling so I guess he may like it after all.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I know I wouldn't make it long in soccer if lots of running is required! Have fun, Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found your blog through Brooke's! You have a beautiful family, Brandi! I love reading about your boys, and I'm excited to have a new way to keep up with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send a soccer schedule when you have it. I'll need to get them on my calendar. I bet Mother that I would make it to more games than she would!

    ReplyDelete